The Carver-Hill Museum is the site for many community events for
the city. The Carver-Hill May Day Festival and Museum Day is a great
memorial event for the museum. Families can compete in amateur sports
competitions or just relax and enjoy the food and drink provided. Besides
museum tours, the event has a large community parade through the area. It is
a celebratory and reflective day for this great institution in Crestview.
The Annual Carver-Hill High School Alumni Fellowship Night and
other events are sponsored and supported each year.
Date: January 6, 2015
Time: 5:30 PM-6:30PM CST
May Day Festival and Museum Day
*** Queen Coronation, Saturday night, May 14, 7:00 PM,
Carver-Hill Center, School Ave.***
1. May Day Parade, Saturday May 28 ,10:00 AM, starts at
Carver-Hill School and ending at Allen Park.
Opening ceremony after Parade
at Allen Park
2. Church's Challenge at Park 2:00 PM. Basketball
tournament and horseshoe competition following Challenge.
3. Gospel singing , dance teams, open mike and stage
inside Allen Park. (all day)
4. Blues concert, 5 PM at Old Spanish Trail Park on
Industrial Drive, Crestview Fl. (pay event).
5. Youth Dance, Carver-Hill Center, 7:00 PM. (pay
6. May Day Gospel concert , Sunday may 29, 3:00 PM, Macedonia Missionary
Baptist Church, MLK Blvd.
7. May Day T-Shirts on Sale.
HIV AND AIDS TESTING WILL BE
ALLEN PARK ON MAY DAY
MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY PARADE